Principles of personal data processing of customers
We would like to assure you that Originalky.cz s.r.o., a company headquartered at Tř. Budovatelů 2392/88, 434 01 Most, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Ústí nad Labem under file C 40302, company ID: 06449760 (hereinafter "Originalky.cz" or "we"), pay maximum attention to the security of your personal data. In addition to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR"), we follow the applicable laws of the Czech Republic.
All data collected by Originalky.cz is processed only for legitimate purposes for a limited time and with the maximum possible security. The protection of our customers', partners' and, of course, employees' personal data is our priority and we pay maximum attention to their security. The protection of the personal data of the purchaser is provided by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data), which on 25 May 2018 replaced Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data. The English abbreviation that can be encountered is GDPR (English General Protection Protection Regulation). We also follow the applicable laws of the Czech Republic. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
What data we process
Definition of personal data according to Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council, Article 4):
- identification information - name and surname, username and password, shipping address, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number
- when ordering goods - ordered goods, method of payment (in advance payment and payment account number), and claim details
- data collected when you physically visit our shop - such as recordings from camera systems or data required by law when buying used games from customers.
Why we process personal data and what entitles us to do so
As part of our activity, we process personal data for various purposes and to varying degrees either:
- without your consent based on performance of the contract, our legitimate interest, or the fulfillment of a legal obligation
- with your consent
What processing we can do without your consent depends on the purpose of the relevant processing and the position you are taking - whether you are just a visitor to our site or have a contract with us or order goods (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council , Article 6). Consent to the processing of personal data in its entirety under this Article is not a condition that would in itself make it impossible to conclude a sales contract.
Purposes of processing customers data
1. If you order goods with us, we perform the following processing:
1.1. Processing based on contract performance
If you order goods with us, we process your personal data to fulfill this Agreement, your identification and contact details, and your order details. This means we will use them in particular:
- to be able to contact customer
- for payment or for service purposes; in this regard, we may also pass on your data to our other partners, especially carriers, as described in the section Who handles your personal data and to whom does it pass?
- to be able to solve RMAs
- to be able to solve your other requests
1.2. Processing based on legitimate interest
If you order goods with us, we will keep your identification, contact details and ordered products data in our legitimate interest (without your consent) in order to protect our legal claims and our internal records and controls. Our legitimate interests include the protection of legal claims and the control of the proper provision of our services.
In order to protect legal claims, property protection and our internal records and controls, we process your data for the duration of the limitation period of 10 years and one year after its expiration with respect to the claims enforced at the end of the limitation period. In the event of legal, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data to the extent necessary for the duration of such proceedings and the remainder of the limitation period after termination.
We further process, based on our legitimate interest (ie without your consent) your identification, contact details and ordered goods data for the purpose of sending offers by e-mail; our legitimate interest is the promotion of our products and services. We use personal data for this purpose for 12 months from the last order.
We have the right to object to these processing carried out on our legitimate interest.
1.3. Processing based on legal obligations
We also have to comply with certain statutory obligations. If we process your personal information just for this reason, we do not need to obtain your consent for such processing. Based on this legal basis, we process your identification, contact details and ordered product data, in particular by following the following rules:
- Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code
- Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection
- Act No. 235/2004 Coll., On Value Added Tax
- Act No. 563/1991 Coll., On accounting
- EU regulations against the promotion of terrorism, money laundering
For these purposes, we save personal data for up to 10 years.
2. If you visit our website
2.1. Using cookies and other technologies
If you visit our site, we store and read small cookies on your device. Cookie is a small set of letters and numbers that we store in your internet browser or your computer's hard drive. Some cookies allow us to link your activities while browsing our site from the moment you open the web browser window until you close it. Others stay on the device for a set amount of time and activate each time you visit the website that created the cookie. We not only store cookies on your device, but we also read the cookies stored on your site by your device. Also, in this document, we will talk about storage only for simplicity. These cookies do not contain any personal data and are encrypted.
These cookies help us:
- Identify you when navigating between individual pages of our site and during repeated visits, such as saving what version of our site you want us to view, or which items you have filtered out for viewing
- Record that you have given us permission under this document
- The complete functionality of the basket, so if you put something in the basket, it will be stored in cookies. Without this feature, eshop would not remember what you have in your shopping cart and would be deleted when you switch between eshop pages
Such cookies and other files are necessary for the operation of our website. If you block these cookies in your browser, our website may not work properly and we may not be able to provide our services.
We also store cookies from our site on your device that allow us to:
- track the traffic to our site, its individual sites, generate statistics and reports on shopping behavior in our e-shop
- we allow to store cookies for third parties that can use them to collect data about your behavior on our site
In order to display customized bids and targeted ads on advertising and social networks on sites other than our site, we also provide advertising and social networks with information about your Web site behavior. However, we do not pass on your identifying information to such partners. For a list of social and advertising networks that we use, see Who processes your personal information and everyone get have access?
If you do not disable using of our or third-party cookies and the transmission of your data to advertising and social networks in your browser and you remain on our site, we will assume that you consent to the use of these cookies and to the transmission of your data to advertising and social networks. You can revoke your permission at any time by turning off this feature in your browser.
2.2. Use of site visitors personal information
If you visit www.originalky.cz, www.originalky.eu and www.originalka.sk we will process data about your behavior on the web based on our legitimate interest (without your consent) in order to:
- getting information that will help us improve our website in the future; our legitimate interest here is to improve our services for you
- creating statistics and reports, especially tracking traffic to our site, its individual sites, and measuring ad performance; our legitimate interest here is measuring the effectiveness of our site and spending on advertising
We do not gain information about your behavior on the web by cookies only. We also include:
- The IP address of your device (the address of your device through which you communicate with other devices on the Internet)
- your device's operating system, version, and language settings
- the browser you are using on your device, its version and language settings
- the web address (URL) from which you come to our site
We use this personal data for 14 months. You have the right to object to this processing.
3. If you communicate with us through different channels
If you communicate with us through various channels, especially via email and social networks, we will process your identification, contact and tracking information on our legitimate interest (ie without your consent) in order to:
- meeting your requirements; if you have ordered goods with us and your request relates to this agreement, we may do this on the basis of performance of the contract with you
- register your requirements so that we can check that we are doing them properly and in a timely manner
- Demonstrating that we have accepted and dealt with your request, for example, by ordering goods or claiming
- their analysis to improve the quality of our services
For this purpose, we keep personal data for 12 months. Against processing based on our legitimate interest, you have the right to object.
If you visit our store
If you visit our store, we will process a recording from a camera system that you can capture based on our legitimate interest (ie without your consent) in order to protect our and your property and shoppers, which is our legitimate interest . Processing is in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
The operator of the camera system is our company Originalky.cz s.r.o .. The data is encrypted and the access to the video is strictly limited and not provided to third parties. For this purpose, we keep your personal information for 3 months, then permanently deleted. You have the right to object to this processing.
If you give us your consent
If you are not using our services (you have not ordered goods and products) and give us your consent, we may use your identification and contact information to send you the offers via e-mail.
Your consent is completely voluntary and you can revoke it at any time. To cancel your consent, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or just click on the bottom part of the e-mail that will remove you from the offers.
Who processes your personal data and to whom does it pass?
We process all of these personal data as an administrator. This means that we determine the above-defined purposes for which we collect your personal data, identify the processing resources, and respond to them for proper performance.
We may also share your personal information with other entities that are in the role of administrator, namely:
- if you are the addressee of the goods that are ordered with us, to our partners involved in this performance, specifically to the partners providing for the transport and delivery of consignments, such as Czech Post, PPL, DPD, Zásilkovna, UPS or any other delivery companies
- In fulfilling our legal obligations to pass on some personal data to the authorities and state authorities if requested to do so
- Based on your consent to advertising and social networks, as described in "Using Cookies and Other Technologies, Data Transmission and Social Networking, specifically: Google Ireland Limited (registration number: 368047), based in Gordon House, Barrow Street , Dublin 4, Ireland; the privacy terms of this company are available here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
For the processing of personal data, we also use the services of other processors who process personal data only according to our instructions and for the purposes described in Why we process personal data and what entitles us to do so. Such processors are in particular:
- Cloud service providers and other vendors of technology, support, and related services for our internal processes
- Providers of e-mail and other communication tools when processing personal data to mediate our communication with you
- lawyers, tax advisers, auditors, recovery agencies
- Comparative portals of type Heureka.cz when granting explicit consent when ordering
All our partners are carefully selected and are committed to securing your personal data by technical and organizational means of security (software protection, access rights, employees' secrecy).
How do we protect your personal information?
Your data is stored in the iPodnik.cz cloud solution. This solution uses the latest security on a professional level. Therefore, your data is not physically in our company but on secure servers to which only authorized personnel have access. Access to computers in company are only for trained workers who have to go through dual authentication.
How do we get personal data from?
In most cases, we process personal information you provide when ordering goods or communicating with us. We also collect personal data directly from you by monitoring your behavior on our site. In some cases, Originalky.cz is authorized to collect personal data from public registers and this is especially the case where Originalky.cz exercises its legitimate interests, especially the interest to act prudently.
What are the rights to the processing of personal data?
Just as we have our rights and obligations to process your personal information, you also have certain rights to process your personal data. These rights include:
Right for access
Right for edit
If you find that the personal informations we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it repaired or supplemented without undue delay.
Right for deletion
In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data in ymazali. We will delete your personal information without undue delay if any of the following is true:
- We no longer need your personal information for the purposes for which we processed it
- You withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, which is data that your consent is necessary to process, and at the same time we have no other reason why we need to process these data further
- Use your right to object to the processing (see section Right to object to processing) to personal data we process based on our legitimate interests and we find that no such legitimate interests that we would like to authorize such processingDo you believe that our processing of personal data has ceased to comply with generally binding regulations.
This right does not apply if the processing of your personal data is still necessary to fulfill our legal obligation or to determine, enforce or defend our legal rights (see Why process personal data and what entitles us to do so).
Right to limit processing of your personal data
In some cases you may, in addition to the right of cancellation, exercise the right to limit the processing of personal data. This right allows you, in certain cases, to require your personal data to be tagged, and these data are not subject to any further processing operations - in this case not forever (as in the case of a right of cancellation) but for a limited time. We need to restrict the processing of personal data when:
- You deny the accuracy of your personal information before agreeing which data is correct
- We process your personal data without a sufficient legal basis (for example, beyond what we need to process), but you will only prefer to limit such data before deletion of such data (for example, if you expect us to provide such data in the future)
- We no longer need your personal data for the above-mentioned processing purposes but you require them to identify, exercise or defend your legal rights
- You object to the processing. The right to object is described in more detail below in the "Right to object to processing" chapter)
For the period we are saving, if your objection is justified, we are obliged to limit the processing of your personal information.
The right to portability
You have the right to obtain from us all of your personal data that you have provided to us and which we process based on your consent (see section If you give us your consent) and the performance of the Agreement. We will provide your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In order to easily convert your data to your request, it can only be data that we process automatically in our electronic databases.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data that occurs on our legitimate interest (see Why we process personal information and what entitles us to do so). In the case of marketing activities, we will no longer process your personal data without further delay; otherwise we will do so unless we have serious legitimate reasons to continue such processing.
Right to file a complaint
By exercising your rights in the above manner, your right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority is unaffected. You may exercise this right in particular if you believe that we process your personal data unjustifiably or in violation of generally binding legal regulations. You may file a complaint against our processing of personal data with the Personal Data Protection Office located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7.
How to apply these rights
In all matters relating to the processing of your personal information, whether it be a question, a law enforcement, a complaint, or anything else, you can contact the email address email@example.com.
We will resolve your request without undue delay, but within a maximum of one month. In exceptional cases, especially due to the complexity of your request, we are entitled to extend this period by another two months. We will, of course, inform you of any such extension and its justification.